We are hiring a part-time Bridal Stylist to join the London Catherine Deane office! We’re looking for someone to support our team and conduct one on one private styling appointments during peak times.
You will have the opportunity to work within a small team and develop skills in areas such as customer service, luxury sales and fashion. You will be encouraged to work on initiative in cooperation with the team and to provide input that can improve productivity.
Occasionally you will be required to work during special events such as sample sales and shows.
If you want to make an impact and see your ideas in action, we want to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
- Answering phone calls and a buzzer.
- Managing appointment diary.
- Running one on one bridal appointments and assisting bridal clients in selecting gowns and accessories.
- Providing excellent face to face service to customers.
- Developing exceptional rapport with brides and their entourage.
- Closing sales.
- Sales related administration and filing.
- Enhancing customer satisfaction with follow-up courtesy calls.
- Ensuring the retail space is highly presentable for customers and maintaining general day to day housekeeping of back office areas
- Assisting with shows, sample sales and other events as required.
We’d love to meet someone who…
- Has an enthusiastic interest in building and supporting brands reputation.
- Has a passion for luxury fashion and loves our product.
- Has a keen eye for detail, can take direction, has a strong desire to learn but also works well on own initiative
- Has excellent communication and sales skills
- Is flexible and adaptable
Tuesday to Thursday 5.00 pm to 8.30 pm
Saturday 9.30 am to 6.30 pm
Basic salary + commission
Riverview Office in Tom Dixon designed building
Friendly, fun and collaborative team
Please send your CV & Cover Letter to Sandra Fojtu at firstname.lastname@example.org