We are in need someone to come on board to do private retail appointments with brides, handle all related admin and take initiative to own the department, bringing forward ideas that will help you and the company to grow!
You will have the opportunity to work within a small team and develop skills in multiple areas such as customer communications, creative input, international cross department communications, department ownership, product quality inspection and administration.
You will be encouraged to work on initiative in cooperation with the team and to provide input that can improve productivity.
If you want to make an impact and see your ideas in action, we want to hear from you!
Riverview Office in Tom Dixon designed building
Small friendly, fun and collaborative team
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Running showroom appointments and providing support and aftercare to customers.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), ensuring every best effort is made with leads generated for support of Showroom sales.
- Reporting on London Showroom performance in terms of sales results, appointment levels, new lead volume, sales conversion, ASP and any other analysis to support retail sales, events and promotional activity.
- Suggest areas of opportunity for retail events and manage the retail event calendar.
- Organising, planning and preparation of retail events including sample sales.
- Collaborate with the Creative Department to support communications of retail activity across departments and maintain Insta Story content.
- Work with the Social Media & Content Co-Ordinator on specific content creation projects that support the retail channel.
- All related administration.
PRODUCT INFORMATION & TRAINING
- Establish size charts for all new styles for use on ECOM, Retail and Wholesale sales channels.
- Initiate updates as and when required to retail sales documents such as Showroom T&Cs, order forms, disclaimers, etc.
- Provide product training to all new staff members within the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Support the London QC procedure as and when required.
MAINTENANCE OF LONDON SHOWROOM
- Visual merchandising.
- Maintain a comfortable, luxurious and tidy atmosphere in the Showroom daily.
- Maintenance of Showroom samples – hand washing, sewing, arranging repairs and dry cleaning.
- Management of building upkeep and adhoc renovations.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Sales focused
- High stamina for being customer facing most of the time.
- Strong communication skills
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Strong organisational, project management, negotiation skills
- Strong experience in CRM
- Luxury fashion experience preferred
- Proficient technical product knowledge
- A tenacious team player
- Styling skills with a creative flair
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you are applying for this job and what experience will help you thrive.
Laura - firstname.lastname@example.org