Customer Services Executive – London
We offer a competitive salary based on experience
Please send your CV and cover letter to Laura Cooke – email@example.com
We are looking for a Customer Services Executive who can provide outstanding service to our customers.
This role will work closely with the Sales and Merchandising team to support sales on all channels.
He/She will be responsible for our customers receiving excellent service and ensuring smooth use of our services is always available.
- Handling frequent calls from customers and external companies
- Answering enquiries with expert product and service knowledge
- Resolving issues and where issues are complex, the ability to investigate and revert to the customer quickly
- Handling complaints without escalation where possible.
- Redirecting calls to the relevant departments.
- Managing the companies standard email inboxes ensuring that all emails are responded to and/or forwarded to the relevant people.
- Diary management and greeting visitors.
- Ensuring products are packed to the highest standard and orders are sent out on time.
- Liase with delivery companies to ensure smooth order delivery and returns.
- Updating our customer information records.
- Processing customer orders for our wholesale, online and retail sales channels.
- Communicating with the team to influence revised procedures for all aspects of customer service by being mind-full of the customer journey and considering strategies to drive loyalty, trust and growth in line with customer needs.
- Ensure managers are regularly briefed on performance impacting factors of our operation.
- Take part in a monthly SWOT meeting to contribute feedback from the customer services perspective and hear feedback from the Sales and Marketing teams.
The Ideal Candidate
- 1-3 years customer service experience, preferably at a luxury level.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer focused at all times with the ability to deal with a variety of customers and situations.
- A people-person and excellent relationship builder.
- Be able to think logically and calmly in all situations – use common sense and a service-minded approach to deal with issues as they arise.
- Consistently maintains a high level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Prepared to go the extra mile and use initiative.
- Tenacious, assertive and determined attitude.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask