We are looking for an experienced Sales and Merchandise Planner to join the London Catherine Deane team. We are a small company in a growth phase and need someone to drive our business and lead our commercial direction. This is an excellent opportunity for ownership of the department and career growth. You will be encouraged to work on initiative in cooperation with senior management and have the freedom to impact change and inspire growth. The role would be yours to develop.
If you want to make an impact and see your ideas in action, we want to hear from you!
- Competitive salary
- Progression opportunity
- Leading your department
- Staff discount
- Riverview Office in Tom Dixon designed building
- Small friendly, fun and collaborative team
What will you be doing?
- Creating & implementing merchandising tools & processes to help deliver sales, grow the business and improve efficiencies.
- Managing stock to maximise sales across channels and maximise margins by keeping key styles in stock and reacting to slow-selling lines to clear in the most profitable way.
- Developing and running weekly/quarterly/annual sales reports and leading meetings with the relevant teams to analyse and react to results.
- Work with the sales team and Hong Kong-based production team to ensure the critical path runs smoothly to deliver for our wholesale customers, and with the marketing team to ensure product launches run on time.
- Working with the sales team & the design team to analyse range performance & suggest actions or areas of opportunity during seasonal range reviews.
- Managing wholesale orders from submitting to production to allocating and shipping to customers.
We’d love to meet someone who…
- is experienced at Assistant/Junior merchandiser level looking for a step up and a new challenge.
- is self-motivated and confident working independently.
- is confident in setting up new documents and processes to improve planning and efficiency.
- computer literate with advanced excel knowledge andableto adapt to new systems quickly and effectively.
- has excellent communication skills to build relationships internally and externally at all levels.
- is flexible and adaptable and willing to support teams across the business.
Please send your CV & Cover Letter to Laura Cooke at firstname.lastname@example.org