We are looking for an experienced Sales and Merchandise Planner to join the London Catherine Deane team. You will play an integral part in reporting, planning and trading stock across the business to drive sales and maximise profitability. If you want to make an impact and see your ideas in action, we want to hear from you.
Lead and develop merchandising plans for analysing inventory and stock levels to improve sales and support sales strategies. Particularly:
• Track and manage our stock position and take appropriate action to ensure we are moving stock and preventing build up.
• Using data insight to ensure we never run out of key styles our customers love in optimum sizes.
• Coordinate inventory for all promotional activity and complete post event performance review and analysis.
• Coordinate the markdown strategy for Outlet.
• Ensure our critical path planning is accurate and inventory well organized through our computer systems to ensure all requirements are achieved on time.
• Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly detailed reporting and analysis on product and sales performance by channel and region to senior management.
• Identify and react to new opportunities that arise and devise action plans to maximise sales and productivity.
• Develop expert knowledge of our computer systems and lead upgrades to processes to maximise productivity.
• Communicate effectively with our teams in London and Hong Kong, including training of upgrades to system use.
What will you be doing?
• Creating & implementing merchandising tools & processes to help deliver sales, grow the business and improve efficiencies.
• Managing stock to maximise sales across channels and maximise margins by keeping key styles in stock and reacting to slow selling lines to clear in the most profitable way.
• Developing and running weekly/quarterly/annual sales reports and leading meetings with the relevant teams to analyse and react to results.
• Work with the sales team and Hong Kong based production team to ensure the critical path runs smoothly to deliver for our wholesale customers, and with the marketing team to ensure product launches run on time.
• Working with the sales team & the design team to analyse range performance & suggest actions or areas of opportunity during seasonal range reviews.
• Managing wholesale orders from submitting to production to allocating and shipping to customers.
We’d love to meet someone who…
• is experienced at Assistant/Junior merchandiser level looking for a step up and a new challenge.
• is self-motivated and confident working independently.
• is confident in setting up new documents and processes to improve planning and efficiency.
• computer literate with advanced excel knowledge and able to adapt to new systems quickly and effectively.
• has excellent communication skills to build relationships internally and externally at all levels.
• is flexible and adaptable and willing to support teams across the business.
Please send your CV & Cover Letter to Laura Cooke at email@example.com