We are recruiting for a Social Media & Content Coordinator to work within our Marketing team and report to Catherine Deane, and the PR & Marketing Manager.
The role is to support the PR & Marketing Manager in development and delivery of the PR & Digital marketing strategy. In particular monitoring and managing social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and to regularly update the company’s blog and websites.
As a Social Media Coordinator your main duties will be:
• Source, produce and plan engaging content to ensure the blog and social media. channels are up to date, relevant and interesting using the brand’s tone of voice.
• Support PR & Marketing manager with day-to-day initiatives, seasonal campaigns and forward planning – this could include campaign and E-commerce photoshoots.
• Work closely with key stakeholders from Marketing, Creative, Buying, eCommerce and Trade to support product and campaign launches as well as any promotional activity - supplying support plans/schedules for social activity.
• Copywriting, including but not limited to social media posts, blog articles, product description and press releases.
• Be a brand guardian for the creative aesthetic of all social channels.
• Contribute to team brainstorms and idea generation for content, brand initiatives and campaigns.
• Develop and plan strategy for Instagram Stories around, but not limited to, in-house events, trunk shows etc.
• Implement Brand Refresh across all social channels and website .
• Responsible for UGC content across the website.
• Creating and managing fashion market collateral.
• Identify influencer opportunities.
Analytics / Reporting
• Weekly & Monthly reporting against KPI’s for all Social Media accounts in order to provide actionable insights to improve social media content / Note most engaging posts/content to help guide content.
• Monitor and report on competitor activity and performance on social media
• Follow and identify trends .
• Stay up to date with the latest developments from social media platforms and report back learnings to the team.
• Measure the impact of social media campaigns to determine effectiveness through the relevant monitoring tools, to maximise results.
• Maintain and update the marketing documentation and databases
Required experience and skills
• Be Social Media savvy.
• Fluency in English.
• Applicant must have exceptional Copywriting skills, proof reading and a keen eye for detail.
• Proven experience of working on social media campaigns from conception to finish.
• Must have exceptional skills on Photoshop/ In Design.
• Strong visual & communication skills.
• Social Media channel management and content creation.
• An understanding of how to apply SEO best practices.
• Ability to work under pressure and at a fast pace environment.
• Proactive & team player.
• Self-motivated, uses initiative and problem solver.
• Work to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude.
• Strong communicator internal / external.
What we’ll give you
• A competitive salary.
• 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
• Staff discount.
• Fun working environment. Spacious desk areas, kitchen areas and quiet spaces where you can plug in and work in peace.
• Regular team and companywide social events and parties
Please send your CV & Cover Letter to Maria Christina Papasavva at email@example.com