We are looking for an experienced Sales and Merchandise Planner to join the London Catherine Deane team. You will play an integral part in reporting, planning and trading stock across the business to drive sales and maximise profitability. If you want to make an impact and see your ideas in action, we want to hear from you.
- Lead and develop merchandising plans for analysing inventory and stock levels to improve sales and support sales strategies. Particularly:
- Track and manage our stock position and take appropriate action to ensure we are moving stock and preventing build up.
- Using data insight to ensure we never run out of key styles our customers love in optimum sizes.
- Coordinate inventory for all promotional activity and complete post event performance review and analysis.
- Coordinate the markdown strategy for Outlet.
- Ensure our critical path planning is accurate and inventory well organized through our computer systems to ensure all requirements are achieved on time.
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly detailed reporting and analysis on product and sales performance by channel and region to senior management.
- Identify and react to new opportunities that arise and devise action plans to maximise sales and productivity.
- Develop expert knowledge of our computer systems and lead upgrades to processes to maximise productivity.
- Communicate effectively with our teams in London and Hong Kong, including training of upgrades to system use.
To apply, email your CV and introduction to Laura Cooke – email@example.com