Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Management of wholesale accounts within specified market territories, building and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
• Working with Wholesale Manager and Director on strategic business planning to maintain the company’s planned growth targets
• Reviewing brand exposure within the specified territory and online, ensuring the retention of premiere positioning
• Travel for seasonal selling campaigns/trade shows and ad hoc prospecting or product knowledge training throughout the year
• Working on seasonal buying budgets per client and territory based on knowledge of the market and meeting those targets while in the sales campaign
• Compiling and monitoring retail selling performance reports while proactively suggesting relevant reorders
• Research market potential of territories, prospecting relevant clients and negotiating positioning
• Holding in-store product knowledge trainings and coordinating with Marketing Dept to produce the relevant material to utilize for staff trainings, meetings, etc.
• Working with the Wholesale Manager and Director to create internal seasonal feedback relating to sales campaigns and in-season retail performance
• Liaising with Logistics and Accounts Depts, monitoring timely deliveries for relevant territories. Communicating with the client on resolving any issues that come up within the season.
• Contributing on the set-up logistics and management of the market; international trade shows and London based sale events
• Overseeing the Sales work experience placements
The Ideal Candidate
The candidate needs to be well organised and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• 2-4 years of experience in a relevant position wholesaling bridal, luxury or contemporary women’s RTW
• Keen interest in the fashion industry and naturally attracted to the brand
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Confidence in conducting product trainings
• Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office programs
• Willingness to travel
• Foreign language skills are an asset
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to Colin Naylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Based: East London
Catherine Deane founded her label in London in 2005. It has now grown into an established Bridal and Ready-to-Wear brand for over 13 years, famously by creating romantic and bohemian pieces for our unique brides across the globe. With distribution in 23 countries and online stores across the UK, Europe, USA and Asia, Catherine Deane continues this magical blossom into a global luxury brand.
A fantasy combination of delicate laces, classic silhouettes and iconic intricate embroidery come together to create two collections, both Bridal and two Ready-to-Wear per year. Catherine’s nomadic lifestyle stays at the heart of her designs and she is constantly searching for new inspirations and couture techniques from around the world. A Catherine Deane woman is unapologetically herself and we strive to make gowns, dresses, as well as separates to enhance her beauty and express this/her uniqueness.”