Victory is sweet… but we want to make it sweeter…
Take a chance this month and win back the bridal style of your dreams when you say “yes” to your dress through our London Boutique.
Winning isn’t everything, except when it comes to your wedding dress! 😉
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Atelier Arcangel Ltd. whose registered office is at 70 Wapping Wall, Unit 209, London, UK, E1W 3SS
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Atelier Arcangel Ltd. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee but a minimum purchase of £1000 necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
7. Closing date for entry will be 31/08/2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Each entrant must purchase a bridal piece for a minimum of £1000 at the Catherine Deane London Showroom by 31/08/2019.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice if circumstances arise outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The winner will receive a full refund on a full outfit purchased from Catherine Deane.
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United Kingdom.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.